Custom Ordering FAQ
1. Can I order direct from you or do I need to go through a dealer?
We do sell direct to our clients when there isn't a dealer in your location.
2. Do you offer harps rentals?
I sometimes have a few available for local clients. We keep a list of dealers that offer rentals and rent to own programs. You will need to call or email with the harp model you are interested in and where you are located.
3. Do you ship anywhere?
Yes, we offer world wide shipping. The Christina and Zephyr harp ship anywhere in the world for $150.00 or less.
4. Do you stock harps or are they all made to order?
We normally don't have any harps in stock since we make all harps custom order.
5. How long does it take to get a harp?
Depending on the model and production times, it is usually 12 weeks. The length of time will be quoted when you call. We do, however, rush harps when needed for a special date.
6. How would my harp arrive?
Depending on the size, we usually send our harps out FedEx or US mail when they are small and by a trucking company if they are large.
7. What if my harp arrives damaged?
We take care of everything and get a new one made immediately. We don't repair the damaged one and send it back to you.
8. What does the warranty cover?
It covers everything including the case, levers and wrench.
9. What happens if my harp has a warranty problem?
You first send us a photo of the problem and we make you a new harp. Our harps rarely have serious problems so you would keep the old harp until the new one is sent to you so you never have to go without a harp. You do, however, have to pay the round trip shipping.